Why isn’t my username working?
Your username is typically your email address. If you have more than one email address, try each. You can also use the “Forgot Password?” link to send a reset email to your email address. If you’re still having trouble, contact our Customer Care team.
How do I reset my password?
1. From the Login screen, click the "Forgot Password?" link.
2 . Enter the email address you use for your MyGS account and click "Send Link" to send a password reset link to your email.
3. If your email is found in the system, you will receive an email from Girl Scouts prompting you to set a new password. Tip: Make sure to check your junk/spam folder. From the email, click "Set a new password" button.
4. Reset your password by creating a new password, confirming, and then clicking, "Reset Password." You are all set. You will now be able to log in.
What if the system cannot find my email?
If the system prompts, “There is no user with that username or email,” please contact our Customer Care team and they can help you with your access.
Why am I not receiving the password reset emails?
The password reset emails come from firstname.lastname@example.org, so please make sure it’s added to your safe senders list. If you requested the reset email before marking our email address as safe, check your spam folder. If you’re still not receiving the email, contact our Customer Care team to verify that your username/email address is correct.
How do I reset my password when I no longer have access to the email address associated with my account?
Our Customer Care team can easily change your username/email address without requiring you to recreate your account. Contact us to get started.
Why can’t I see my family when I log in?
There are a couple of reasons this could happen:
- Another adult family member may be listed as the preferred contact on the account. That person must log in to renew. Contact our Customer Care team if you’d like to be listed as your household’s preferred contact.
You may have a second or duplicate account with a different email address. Try a different username. If that works, be sure to contact our Customer Care team to merge the two accounts into one.
Why can’t I see my troop(s) when I log in?
There are several reasons this could happen:
- Troops are listed on a separate tab from your family. If you have more than one troop, look for the pull-down menu to change between them.
- Check your member profile to make sure you’re listed as a volunteer in the troop.
- Not all troop volunteers can access the troop tab. Contact us to see which volunteer roles they allow to access the tab.
- If your background check has expired, you may lose access until it is up-to-date. Our Customer Care team can provide additional support.