Skip to main content
How to Check Volunteer Course Completions in the Volunteer Learning Portal
February 08, 2023 08:46
These instructions are for Troop Leaders or Service Unit Volunteers, looking for proof of course completion (virtual badges) in the Volunteer Learning Portal.
1. Log into the
(training.gsnorcal.org). Volunteer Learning Portal
2. Click on the messages icon in the upper right-hand corner.
3. Click on “New Message.”
4. Type the exact name of the person you want to look up
5. Click on the name from the list on the left.
6. Click on the person’s name in green.
7. Click on the profile picture of the person.
8. You will land on the person’s profile where you will see all the virtual badges they have earned for completing modules and courses.
NOTE: If you or another volunteer are missing your proof of course completion (virtual badges), email for assistance. email@example.com
Volunteer Learning Portal Resources
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Return to top
How to use the gsHelpCenter as a resource.
Retail Shop FAQs
Find out answers to general questions and how to place a online order.
Is Fingerprinting Required to Volunteer?
Yes! How Do I Complete My Background Screening?
MY24 Renewal Registration
Step-by-Step Instructions to Renewal Your Membership
Programs & Events Guide
Check out our newest edition of the Programs & Events Guide featuring council-run and partner-run programs and events.
How Do I Plan A Troop Trip?
Whether it’s a trip to a foreign land, a hiking trek to a nearby state park, or something in between resource.