In addition to what the troop earns in troop proceeds and decides to do with their earnings, entrepreneurs are individually rewarded for participating in the Girl Scout Cookie Program with opportunities to earn fun rewards.
Below is some helpful information on this year's Entrepreneur Rewards:
- There is one Reward Structure for Girl Scouts in a Troop. Each Entrepreneur chooses between receiving a physical reward item or a monetary council credit at each level.
- The Troop Cookie Chairs will need to collect each entrepreneur’s reward choices at the end of the Cookie Program, and update them in eBudde by March 20 at 11:59pm.
- If your Girl Scout is a Juliette (Individually Registered Member), they will have a different Troop Proceed process. They will still be able to select the same physical rewards as traditional troops.
An entrepreneur who sells at least 160 packages will have a choice to receive the Wallet Pouch OR $5 Council Credit.
- All reward items are cumulative so once an entrepreneur achieves a certain level, they will receive the items at that level plus all the items before it!
An entrepreneur who sells at least 160 packages will receive their selected choice at the 160+ level, 110+ level, 65+ level, and 30+ level below:
- Physical items at 450+ and below come from Little Brownie Bakers and are shipped to the Service Unit Cookie Chair in mid-May.
- Items 600+ and over are sent directly to the participant.
- Entrepreneurs can also earn additional participation rewards by participating in Digital Cookie and the Care to Share Programs, such as:
What are Council Credits?
Reward dollars will be totaled and put onto one virtual card, called Council Credit, for each entrepreneur for the Fall Take Action or Girl Scout Cookie Program. Council Credits are emailed directly to the email address that we have on file for each entrepreneur's parent/guardian.
Council Credits can be used by entrepreneurs at GSNorCal's retail stores and qualifying events, such as:
- Council program events
- SU Camporees or events
- Council Camps/Day Camps
- GSUSA Destinations programs
- Troop program events
- Troop Travel (Girl Scouts in grades 4-12)
- Higher Award Projects (Girl Scouts in grades 4-12)
- Bronze Award
- Silver Award
- Gold Award
Council Credits cannot be used by adults. Complete the Product Program Reward Conversion Form to use your convert your council credits. Check out the Reward Card Conversion Specifics for more information.
If you have any questions about the Girl Scout Cookie Program, contact the Entrepreneurship Program team at email@example.com or call the Cookie Hotline at 510.995.2900.