Adult Membership Form

Have more questions? Submit a request

Girl Scout Membership Registration and Renewal should primarily be completed online through MyGS. Instructions can be found here.


However, if online access is limited, this Adult Membership Form (PDF) may be used. Paper registration forms should be turned in to your local GSNorCal staff member or council office location.


Articles in this section