From local sights and landmarks to those around the world, Girl Scouts has an adventure opportunity for every type of traveler. Girl Scouts of Northern California offers annual trips for youth in the Cadette, Senior and Ambassador levels from around the council to travel together and experience new adventures. Special money earning, scholarship, and financial aid opportunities are available to youth travelers to help pay for their council-organized trips!
- Trips are open to Girl Scouts who will be Cadettes, Seniors, or Ambassadors (grades 6–12) at the time of travel.
- Girl Scouts can utilize Cookie Program reward cards to pay for part or all of their trip.
- All travelers need to have passports at least 110 days before they depart on their trip.
- Exclusive money-earning opportunities are available for youth signed up for council trips.
- Entire troops can enroll on a council trip.
- Financial Aid is available to youth who qualify and participate in both Fall Product and Cookie Program.
- All dates listed are timelines that families should be flexible with, as the trips can be scheduled plus or minus 4 days of the requested dates
- Trip prices include flights from SFO airport, but travelers must make their own arrangements to get to and from the airport.
2024 EF Tour- Europe's Mediterranean Coast
Requested Dates: June 24, 2024 – July 4, 2024
Group Leader: Meridith Forristal
Experience four countries on this tour of southern Europe. Discover how Cinque Terre has retained its original charm, learn how the French Riviera became the place to be for generations of rich and famous, and see how Antoni Gaudí’s surreal architecture has turned the city of Barcelona into one big gallery.
Learn More & Apply Europe's Mediterranean Coast 2024
2024 On the Road Again
Dates: July 13-26, 2024
Adventure awaits as we trek across the Pacific NorthWest. From California to Washington we will explore the natural beauty of Redwood forests, rushing waterfalls, and volcanic regions. We will visit Lassen Volcanic, Crater Lake, Redwood, Mount Rainier and Olympic National Parks. Registration is limited, so act quickly to ensure your spot.
There will be a required orientation sleepover the weekend of June 29-30, 2024.
For more information on how to enroll in any of these trips, please contact our Member Services at email@example.com or call 800-447-4475, ext. 2093, Monday–Friday,
For more information on how to enroll in any of these trips, please contact our Member Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-447-4475, ext. 2093, Monday–Friday, 9 AM–5 PM.