- The National Program Portfolio includes the Volunteer Tool Kit, Badge Booklets, books, awards, and online resources. Together these resources bring the Girl Scout Leadership Experience to life for girls. They are an integral part of how Girl Scouting helps girls experience the power of millions of girls changing the world together.
- As you use the National Program Portfolio with girls, keep in mind that Girl Scouts of the USA (GSUSA) creates materials to serve our vast and diverse community of girls. To help bring topics off the page and into life, we sometimes provide girls and volunteers with suggestions about what people across the country and around the world are doing.
- GSUSA and GSNorCal knows that not every example or suggestion provided will work for every girl, family, volunteer, or community. In partnership with those who assist you with your Girl Scout troop—including parents, faith groups, schools, and community organizations—choose topic experts from your community as well as movies, books, music, websites, and other opportunities that are most appropriate for the girls in your area to enrich their Girl Scout activities.
- We are proud to be the premier leadership organization for girls. We partner with several organizations to provide quality program to meet the varied interests of girls. Please see our Partners in Programming web page and the approved high adventure vendor list.
- Also note that GSUSA continuously reviews national program content to guarantee that all our resources are relevant and age appropriate, and that their content doesn’t include violence, sex, inappropriate language, or risky behavior. We value your input and hope that you will bring to GSNorCal’s attention any content that concerns you.
National Program Resources
Have more questions? Submit a request